Thank you for donating to Delaware All-State Theatre. 100% of your donation goes to the programs and services we provide our students.
- subsidizing expenses for our annual BBE master classes in New York City
- providing free master classes from professional performers in Delaware and New York City
- providing free acting classes to under-served students throughout Wilmington
- providing free acting classes to community groups such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware
- providing free performances throughout Delaware to local non-profit organizations such as Nemours
- providing free tickets to area non profit organizations such as Kind for Kids
- providing free advertising to area non profit organizations such as Sojourner's Place
- underwriting expenses occurred with providing professional theatrical experiences for kids and teens during our annual musical production
With our 501 (c)(3) charitable designation (IRS letter below), we are able to do more throughout the Delaware community to encourage the arts... ALL ARTS.
Our IRS information is as follows:
NAME: DAST - DELAWARE ALL STATE THEATRE INC
ADDRESS ON FILE: 301 Old DuPont Road - Suite C - Wilmington, DE 19804